2. TimeSite is committed to complying with Australian Commonwealth legislation (https://www.privacy.gov.au/) governing privacy of personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
3. Some information provided to us by clients, customers and contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one or more of our functions or services.
4. In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by TimeSite:
5. At or before the time the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequence for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
6. TimeSite will never request your credit card information by email.
8. We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (e.g. provision of our services and products, including administration of our services/products, fulfilment of orders placed by you, notification to you about changes to our services and products, record-keeping following termination of our services to you and technical maintenance). We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where it would reasonably be expected by you that we would use the information in such a way. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information.
9. In addition, we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
10. Our website may contain links to other websites and those third party websites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of websites that are linked to our website. TimeSite encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
11. TimeSite places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
12. TimeSite retains the information you provide to us, to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain accurate records for legal and accounting purposes. This information is held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
13. Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
14. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect users' personal information, TimeSite cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once TimeSite receives your transmission we make every effort to ensure its security on our systems.
15. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
16. TimeSite is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers, clients and website users.
17. So long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with the National Privacy Principles, then we will give you access to that information through our Privacy Officer:
TimeSite Australia Pty Ltd
11/43 East Esplanade
Manly, NSW 2095
Telephone: (02) 8259 0350
Fax: (02) 8259 0350
Email: [email protected]
18. In order to correct inaccurate information in an order, you must contact us directly.
19. Inaccurate information held by TimeSite will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
20. If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
21. Security information, such as usernames, passwords and credit card information, will not be disclosed for security reasons.
23. We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy legislation. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure then you may request that an independent person (usually the Commonwealth Privacy Officer) investigate your complaint.
24. Pursuant to the Australian National Privacy Principles (https://www.privacy.gov.au/), we may transfer information we have collected about you to someone other than you in a foreign country only if such transfer is permitted by the National Privacy Principles.
25. TimeSite collects information from the site using "cookies".
26. When you visit the TimeSite site to read, browse or download information, our system will record/log your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server), date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed, any information downloaded and any information your browser or other client may send us. This information will only be used for the purpose of site analysis and to help us offer you improved online service. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our website. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our websites.
29. Should you wish to read more information on privacy legislation or the National Privacy Principles we recommend that you visit the Federal Privacy Commission's website at: